- Extracorporeal Arteriovenous Ultrasound Measurement of Cardiac Output in Small Children.
- Respiratory Variation of Internal Carotid Artery Blood Flow Peak Velocity Measured by Transfontanelle Ultrasound to Predict Fluid Responsiveness in Infants: A Prospective Observational Study.
- Effect of Intraoperative Goal-directed Balanced Crystalloid versus Colloid Administration on Major Postoperative Morbidity: A Randomized Trial.
- Nociception-guided versus Standard Care during Remifentanil–Propofol Anesthesia: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Lung Recruitment in Obese Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Perioperative Fluid Therapy for Major Surgery.
2. British Journal of Anaesthesia
May 2019 Volume 122, Issue 5, p533-704, e73-e78
- Perioperative Quality Initiative consensus statement on the physiology of arterial blood pressure control in perioperative medicine.
- Perioperative Quality Initiative consensus statement on preoperative blood pressure, risk and outcomes for elective surgery.
- Perioperative Quality Initiative consensus statement on intraoperative blood pressure, risk and outcomes for elective surgery.
- Perioperative Quality Initiative consensus statement on postoperative blood pressure, risk and outcomes for elective surgery.
- European Society of Anaesthesiology Task Force on Nitrous Oxide: a narrative review of its role in clinical practice.
- Noninvasive continuous detection of arterial hypotension during induction of anaesthesia using a photoplethysmographic signal: proof of concept.
- Future of paediatric sedation: towards a unified goal of improving practice
- Randomised controlled trial of dexmedetomidine sedation vs general anaesthesia for inguinal hernia surgery on perioperative outcomes in infants.
3. Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Centers of Excellence for Anesthesia Care of Obstetric Patients.
- Perioperative Considerations for Evolving Artificial Pancreas Devices.
- Impact of Preoperative Erythropoietin on Allogeneic Blood Transfusions in Surgical Patients
Results From a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Development and Pilot Testing of a Context-Relevant Safe Anesthesia Checklist for Cesarean Delivery in East Africa.
- Acute Kidney Injury and Risk of Death After Elective Surgery
Prospective Analysis of Data From an International Cohort Study.
- A right to be unconscious.
- Evidence for compromised data integrity in studies of liberal peri‐operative inspired oxygen
- The effect of erector spinae plane block on respiratory and analgesic outcomes in multiple rib fractures: a retrospective cohort study.
- A comparison of sufentanil vs. remifentanil in fast‐track cardiac surgery patients.
- Postoperative microcirculatory perfusion and endothelial glycocalyx shedding following cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass
- Legal and ethical implications of defining an optimum means of achieving unconsciousness in assisted dying
5. European Journal of Anaesthesiology (EJA)
- Intra-operative high inspired oxygen during open abdominal surgery and postoperative pulmonary complications
From physiology to individualised strategies.
- Flow-controlled ventilation during ear, nose and throat surgery
A prospective observational study.
- Improvement in postoperative pain control by combined use of intravenous dexamethasone with intravenous dexmedetomidine after interscalene brachial plexus block for arthroscopic shoulder surgery
A randomised controlled trial.
6. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
- Reversal of mivacurium‐induced neuromuscular blockade with a cholinesterase inhibitor: A systematic review.
- Prevention of rhabdomyolysis‐induced acute kidney injury – A DASAIM/DSIT clinical practice guideline.
- Does the addition of fentanyl to ketamine improve haemodynamics, intubating conditions or mortality in emergency department intubation: A systematic review.
- Intrathecal betamethasone for cancer pain: A study of its analgesic efficacy and safety.
7. Canadian Journal of Anesthesia
Volume 66, Issue 5, May 2019
- Can anesthesiologists affect cancer outcomes?
8. Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine
May 2019 – Volume 44 – 5
- Comparing two posterior quadratus lumborum block approaches with low thoracic erector spinae plane block: an anatomic study.
- Effectiveness of intravenous acetaminophen for postoperative pain management in hip and knee arthroplasties: a population-based study.
- Prognostic value of hypersensitivity reactions on epidural steroid injection outcomes: a phenotypic signature? A prospective cohort study.
9. International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
May 2019 Volume 38, p1-150
- Comparison of the potency of phenylephrine and norepinephrine bolus doses used to treat post-spinal hypotension during elective caesarean section.
- Treatment of obstetric post-dural puncture headache. Part 1: conservative and pharmacological management.
- Treatment of obstetric post-dural puncture headache. Part 2: epidural blood patch
10. Pediatric Anesthesia
Volume 29, Issue 5
Special Issue on anesthesia for children with heart disease